Given the latest guidance from the UK Government, we have implemented our business continuity strategy to ensure that we can operate effectively while minimising the health risk for our team, our clients and all our contacts.
Adcroft Hilton is committed to supporting our existing clients and to continue to offer advice and support to anyone in financial distress. We are living in uncertain times, and are keen to ensure that physical separation does not mean that people are unable to access the help and advice they need.
Any business owners or individuals who are struggling to keep afloat can contact us for a chat any time during normal office hours with no obligation. This is still fully confidential and with our usual brand of practical and technical advice.
We are regularly reviewing our plans, updating our team on the situation, and adapting policies in line with the latest Government advice. This is to ensure that all our team and their families stay as safe as possible. We have implemented extra measures so that many of our team will be able to work remotely as much as possible.
As a result, we have some policies that affect our clients and contacts:
- We will hold all meetings via telephone or video call, whichever is most suitable.
- Face to face meetings with clients can still be arranged if necessary (especially for new clients)
- Our office is closed to visitors other than for deliveries
- None of our team will undertake long-distance travel
- All networking activity is suspended for the time being
All our senior staff has remote access to our full system. Apart from the changes above, we are working as normal. We will, of course, provide updates if there are any significant changes.