For Simple, FREE, Step By Step Advice, Call Adcroft Hilton Today on: 01253 299399


If you have been contacted by HMRC regarding outstanding payments then you need to act quickly.

It is very important that all returns have been submitted to HMRC on time as they charge penalties for late returns and for not submitting returns.  If you are unable to complete them yourself, your book keeper or accountant will be able to help you.

Debts due to HMRC can include unpaid VAT, Tax and PAYE.  They may also include overpaid Tax Credits, Self Assessment and non-payment of National Insurance contributions.

Whatever the debt may be, they can take legal action against you which may result in them petitioning for your Bankruptcy or presenting a Winding-Up Order.

Due to there being so many different scenarios it is always best to call us direct.

Please get in touch with one of the team today for advice free of charge and we can then help you from there.