The signs to look for when financial advice may be needed for your business:
- The Company is unable to pay its debts as they fall due.
- The Company is being chased incessantly for non-payment of bills, and may ultimately receive Statutory Demands, Writs or Winding Up Petitions.
- Cheques bounce due to lack of funds.
- Directors and Owners may be putting more and more of their own cash into the business to fund the debt and may even be borrowing money against their homes.
- The Company order book is weak, because there has been a change in the market, a new competitor is taking away your business or the company’s services or products are no longer required.
If you recognise any of the above, it is time to call us. It is always best to seek advice early. It is a huge step to contact us, but we are all very friendly and helpful and assist you along the way. If you are unable to make it into the office, one of our team can visit you in the comfort of your own home or at your business.
All advice given is FREE and completely confidential